Access Your Extraordinary
Everyone has distinct talents. Recognizing, understanding and building that talent is what makes people extraordinary. Exercising those talents builds the strength and performance.
I am passionate about helping people uncover their unique talents and aiming them toward the goals and performance they desire and reach their full potential.
Often what we do best is so natural we don’t recognize it as being special. Many of us even discount those talents as a result. Yet, awareness of your innate talents is key to reaching your full potential. Why?
Executive & Leadership Coaching
Women in leadership roles can be particularly hard on ourselves. Shouldn’t we be able to do it all, be it all, have it all? The truth is, even the best leaders need help. Asking for the support you need is a sign of a good leader.
We believe extraordinary results begin with the leader and are amplified by strong teams. Today, more than ever, teamwork is called upon to achieve results. How do you lead a team to an extraordinary result?
Strengths Work is a strengths-based coaching company.
We specialize in empowering women and others. Instead of focusing on your weaknesses, we focus on your strengths.
Think about it like this:
(Talent + Knowledge) X Strength-Building = Extraordinary Results
You already have the talent.
That’s innate and your greatest source of power.
Empower and inspire women and others to impact the world by actively strengthening their talents to reach their full potential
Through strengths-based coaching, we will:
- Use CliftonStrengths assessment (formerly Clifton StrengthsFinder) to identify your top five traits, or talents
- Discover how your top traits complement one another
- Identify and strengthen your leadership traits
- Identify and strengthen the talents of the people you lead
- Facilitate productive collaborations among them
- Listen to your employees, identify their motivations, and create opportunities for their satisfaction and success
It’s a partnership, really, between you and me. It’s your job to be open, exploring new aspects of yourself and trying new tactics. And it’s my job to encourage and hold you accountable throughout this challenging work.
Choose the type of strengths coaching that fits your needs. There will inevitably be some overlap among the different types of coaching, but, in general, here’s what to expect of each.
Beyond the basics outlined above, expect career coaching to focus on things like:
- Positioning you to get promoted and make more money in the process
- Making a career transition based on a full exploration of your talents.
- Mapping out a career path for you.
Executive Leadership Coaching
Expect executive and leadership coaching to focus on things like:
- Identifying and strengthening your leadership traits
- Identifying and strengthening the talents of the people you lead
- Facilitating productive collaborations among them
- Listening to your employees, identifying their motivations, and creating opportunities for their satisfaction and success.
High Performing Team Coaching
Expect team coaching to focus on things like:
- Mapping out a plan of action for goal achievement utilizing everyone’s talents
- Facilitating productive meetings, collaboration, and team building
- Setting measurable milestones
- Tracking progress and adjusting the plan as necessary
- Acknowledging when team members outperform expectations